- Type: Auto diagnostic tool
- Voltage: standard
- Power: standard
- Certification: ce
- Applicable Models: Construction Vehicle Interface Support Vehicle Protocols: 1708/J1587, J1939, CAN, ALDL 8192, ALDL 9600, OBDII, ISO 9141 etc.
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Construction Vehicle Interface
- Model Number: Construction Vehicle Interface
- Name: Truck diagnostic tool Construction Vehicle Interface
- type: auto scanner
- function: Auto Diagnostic testing
- feature: support most of car mades
- color: black
- weight: 7kg
- updates: within one year
- warranty: 1 year
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||case with paper carton|
|Delivery Detail:||within 2 days|
SpecificationsConstruction Vehicle Interface Support Vehicle Protocols: 1708/J1587, J1939, CAN, ALDL 8192, ALDL 9600, OBDII, ISO 9141 etc.
Truck diagnostic tool Construction Vehicle Interface
Construction Vehicle Interface
The Construction Vehicle Interface is a hardware device that enables service bay personal computers (PCs) to retrieve vehicle information using either Bluetooth wireless technology or a more traditional cable connection. Once configured, the Construction Vehicle Interface interfaces with your PC, enabling you to use specific PC applications to perform vehicle diagnostics.
Prior to using the Construction Vehicle Interface, you need to decide how you want the unit to communicate with your PC. There are two options:
- Wireless connection to the PC using Bluetooth. A wireless connection provides the advantage of untethered communication.
- Wired connection to the PC using a USB cable. A wired connection provides the advantage of faster data throughput.
The Construction Vehicle Interface supports a wide variety of RP1210A-compliant diagnostic PC applications. Following is a list of the RP1210A-compliant applications with which the Construction Vehicle Interface has been qualified:
- Caterpillar Electronic Technician;
- Cummins Insite;
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link (DDDL);
- Detroit Diesel DDEC Reports;
- International 3BX Master Diagnostics (MD32);
- International DLC Master Diagnostics (MD32);
- International DLC II Master Diagnostics (MD32);
- Allison DOC;
- Eaton ServiceRanger;
- Bendix ACom;
- Meritor WABCO Toolbox;
- FreightLiner ServiceLink.
The Construction Vehicle Interface Specification:
Physical Dimensions: 149 x 77 x 45 mm
Weight: 0,13 kg
Power Requirements: 10 - 32 VDC @ 350 mA maximum
Vehicle Protocols Supported: 1708/J1587, J1939, CAN (125K, 250K, or 500K) (Dual CAN supported), J2284 CAN (125K, 250K, or 500K), ALDL Pass-through, ALDL 8192, ALDL 9600, OBDII, ISO 9141, ISO 14230 (KWP2000), J1850 (PWM, VPM, or Allison), J1708, IESCAN (required for Allison)
IBM PC-compatible computer: 1GHz processor or more, RAM 256MB or more (512MB recommended), USB port version 1.1 or higher
Operating system: Windows 2000, XP (Service Pack 1 or 2), Vista
- Construction Vehicle Interface device;
- Adapter 10-99-0004;
- Adaper cable 404009;
- Adaper cable 405048;
- Adapter cable 443013;
- Adapter cable 506103;
- Volvo 8 PIN cable;
- USB Cable;
- Carrying case.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|